Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Decisions

I've decided to grow my hair long again. I've only had this short, angled bob for a few months, but I miss my long hair so much. It's not as easy a decision as you might think since I've received far more compliments on this haircut than any other one I've ever had. No bragging involved here; it's really just served to make me wonder how bad my previous styles have been. So am I foolish to grow it out again? Maybe. But I don't feel like me with this haircut, so it has to go.

I've decided I will go hiking this Sunday after early Mass. This is contingent on whether or not my friend comes to visit for the weekend. If she does, then you can disregard this paragraph because all weekend hours will be spent with her. In lieu of a visit from her though, I will take advantage of the "scattered showers and thunderstorms" free forecast by hiking.

I've decided to downsize my CD collection. As I flipped through my folders of CDs a few days ago, I realized how many albums I only listen to on my laptop or iPod now, no longer pulling the physical disc out of the folder to take in my car or put in the stereo. That means plenty of them could go. I'm sure Half Price Books will give me a few bucks for them, but the greater incentive is the space I will then have in the folders for new ones... because there will always be new ones needed.

I've decided that by the time my hair has grown past my shoulders, I'll have lost a notable number of pounds. This gives me plenty of time in which to improve my eating habits and amp up the workouts since this head of hair grows slower than a bonsai tree. 3.3 lost of the total goal (which I won't disclose here but will say that 3.3 is the merest fraction of it).

I've decided I like raspberries very much. This did not used to be the case.

No comments: