Monday, October 19, 2009

Dream Come True?

Friday night I dreamt an interesting dream. It had plenty of odd details but the gist of it was this: for the sake of the orphanage in China where my sister and friend will be volunteering in April, I was organizing a fundraiser concert with Matt Maher. When my phone rang (in the dream... much cooler cell phone than in real life...) and his name came up on the caller ID (because I have his personal number programmed in my phone, naturally), I panicked even though I knew what he was calling about. Being one of my favorite human beings AND a total stranger to me, a phone call from Matt Maher is apparently too much for me to handle calmly. I woke up pretty darn amused with myself, but also I woke up wondering how I could actually organize such a concert. It would raise far more money for the orphanage than any bake sale or car wash could, and surely he'd be happy to support the cause. Anyone know how to get a hold of Matt Maher?

1 comment:

cecilia tinajero said...

lol...i love those kinds of dreams!