Friday, July 22, 2016

Pictures & Words Day 22: Today I Am Writing

Photo/Writing Prompt: Today I am...

I have spent the last six months diligently editing my Full of Days manuscript. Diligently doesn't mean long stretches of time on any given day though so I am only half way through the novel as of today. A few minutes here, a lunch break there. Progress is progress though. With each page that I turn over to move to the next, I am more excited about the finished draft than ever before.

So, today I am writing.

I am stealing moments where I can to put my pen on these pages. Timothy and Annabelle are playing together happily. The scene before me, this pair on the floor and my manuscript on my knees, is one I treasure. It does not happen nearly often enough so it is a delight to capture it here.

No comments: