Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Alive Again!

It's new music Tuesday, ladies and gents. While I'm glad to see David Gray has a new release that I'll be sure to check out, what really has me dancing in my chair is the arrival of Matt Maher's new album, "Alive Again."

Matt Maher inspires me to do all sorts of things, like get up to watch the sunrise more often, write my second book, believe that I'll be published one day, sing at the top of my lungs in the car, read the Bible more frequently, humble myself, be authentically Catholic in every circumstance, declare my love... you know, things like that. He is a beautiful, holy instrument of Christ and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wishing to sneak out of the office and drive directly to Family Christian Stores to buy "Alive Again." This afternoon will be a small lesson in patience.

Here's a superb video of Matt expressing the heart of the new album. (I think superb is my new word of choice. That's usage number two today.)

No comments: